Monday, August 29, 2011

Home again...

Yes, we did make it home. Sorry to all who worried about us with the terrible weather on the East coast. We connected in DC about 14 hrs ahead of the storm, again God's grace in action. Total trip: 10 planes and 8 connections with not a delay or missed connections...thank you thank you thank LORD! Its so good to be home, so good to hold Seth and Grace again, I think we were missed....but the work is not done and two Van Dykes are still in Russia. So please continue your prayers that God would hold them close, keep them safe and help all paperwork, court stuff and travel to go smooth. Have I said yet that we appreciate your prayers? We can feel them.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I was just thinking about you today! I'm glad you arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you and your new little ones. I feel so privileged that I get to keep up with your journey through your blog.

    What an amazing journey it has been so far. You will continue being in my prayers!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you made it home. We also had real good luck with planes. Exhausting I know but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news!! The new little ones look precious!

    ReplyDelete